The deadline for the submission of papers is 15th
Submitting conference papers:
Mobile Phone.: +48 784 682 224
Company’s presentation and live shows:
Mobile Phone.: +48 791 775 781
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL PAPERS:
- Monitoring of the structural safety of water pipes as a basis for choosing the optimal technology for their trenchless renewal
- Infrastructure networks in multifunctional underground constructions
- Methods of determining the risk of sewage pipes failure
- Conference "Experts" of NO-DIG Poland
- Trenchless technologies on six continents
- The choice of optimal technology for trenchless construction of underground pipelines
- 44 technologies for trenchless rehabilitation of water pipes - which to choose?
- Potential damages of CIPP rehabilitation coatings
- Selected examples of failures of rehabilitation coatings used in water and sewage pipelines
- Our most valuable assets when managing buried treasures
- Usage of underground space in urban development
- Rehabilitation of 93-year old intercepting sewer system in Cook county, Illinois, USA
- The re-organization of ISTT – more activities to affiliated societies also in Poland
- Investigating the different texture of the polymeric sleeves inner surface, as a way to improve transportation ability of the gravity pipelines
- Influence of the work in the longitudinal direction on the stress level in GRP panels strengthening the sewage pipe structure
- Trenchless renovation technology for "difficult" segments of the water supply system
- Trenchless renovation of the water supply system by a method of reducing the risk of failure
- Changes in the approach to trenchless sewer renovation over the years in the Waterworks of the City of Krakow
- No Dig market review in Finland
- Steinzeug-Keramo Sp. z o.o.
- AARSLEFF Sp. z.o.o.
- Saint-Gobain PAM
- Hermes Technologie Sp.z o.o.
- RELINEEUROPE AG